Department's Organization Chart
1st Evaluation & Quality Unit
It is the unit responsible the planning, implementation of self-evaluation at the University's different faculties, schools, institutes, centers and units. Of its objectives:
- Spread and enhancing of quality and evaluation in the University.
- Building of human resources capacities.
- Setting of regulations, standards and different models.
- Technical supervision on self-evaluation units at the University's different faculties, schools, institutes, centers and departments.
- Supervision over self-evaluation procedure at the University.
- Prepare the University for the External Evaluation.
2nd: Training and Professional Development Unit
This Unit is concern with the designing and preparing of programs, training activities related to capacity building for teaching staff, teaching assistants, administrative staff and employees.
Objectives of this Unit:
- Spreading of awareness with the University staff capacity building and development.
- Provision training activities and programs to University staff and different sectors of the community
- Development and promotion of knowledge, skills, attitudes and professional capabilities of teaching staff, and assistants in the field of teaching, scientific research and optimal utilization of their capabilities in the service of the community.
- Development and promotion of knowledge, skills, attitudes and professional
- Provision oftechnical consultations in different fields of training to governmental and private organizations.
3rd: Statistics & Information Unit:
This unit is concerned with data base and information building for all the material and human components in the University, their development, updating and contribution in conducting analytical studies for analyzing the environmental reality of the University.