Evaluation & Quality Unit
It is the unit responsible the planning, implementation of self-evaluation at the University's different faculties, schools, institutes, centers and units. Of its objectives:
- Spread and enhancing of quality and evaluation in the University.
- Building of human resources capacities.
- Setting of regulations, standards and different models.
- Technical supervision on self-evaluation units at the University's different faculties, schools, institutes, centers and departments.
- Supervision over self-evaluation procedure at the University.
- Prepare the University for the External Evaluation.